This course provides a short sharp concise insight into the Bribery Act 2010. It will increase staff’s awareness of potentially dangerous scenarios and identify how they can be avoided. It will also help individuals recognise what the legislation means for Registered Social Landlords and their employees. In addition the 90 minute sessions will aid their understanding of how vital it is to embed and implement policies and procedures to combat bribery.
- Defining Bribery & Offences
- What is a bribe, offences and penalties
- Gifts and hospitality – Q & A
- Using Common Sense to retain and maintain propriety
- Historical Context
- Areas of Concern in the Public Sector
- The 6 Key Principles
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.