By examining best practice, recent successful case law and utilising case studies, exercises and group-work, the course aims to enable participants to be more confident, effective and positive when dealing with anti-social behaviour.
• Appreciate the importance of the initial response & taking complaints
• Have acquired skills in interviewing techniques & questioning
• Appreciate how mediation & arbitration might assist
• Understand the role & powers of other agencies i.e. police &
• Have examined the legal options available
• Considered when action for ASB might be necessary
• Clearly understand the changes to the grounds for possession &
injunctive powers from the Housing Act 1996.
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.