An appraisal gives members of a team the opportunity to reflect on their work and learning needs with the aim of improving performance. Carrying out discussions in a constructive yet positive way with your employee can aid their development and performance. This constructive process can result in an effective personal development plan that benefits the member of staff and their organisation. Are your senior staff confidently appraising your staff?
• Identifying how to prepare for the appraisal discussion
• Understanding appraisal documentation and company standards
• Establishing how to communicate and listen effectively
• How to give and receive constructive feedback
• Discerning how to participate in objective setting
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.