If you’re an employer with a pay bill over £3 million each year, you must pay the apprenticeship levy from 6 April 2017. You will report and pay your levy to HMRC through the PAYE process.
The levy affects the way you fund training for apprentices who started on or after 1 May 2017.
Working with Employers
LBL Skills is working with their Strategic Partner with the aim to provide an end-to-end service for employers, help them manage their training needs by blending in-house training with the need to access the right training. We can also help the employer meet and manage their responsibilities under the Common Inspection Framework and Skills Funding Agency guidelines. It is also the employer’s responsibility to choose and work with an End Point Assessment (EPA) organisation, which we can help source and manage on your behalf. Employers should be confident that the training providers and EPA organisations we work with will be those that have:
• A successful track record of delivery.
• A healthy financial position.
• Quality systems and processes in place either Grade 1, Grade 2 or clearly ‘working toward’.
• The infrastructure to deliver. Met due diligence standards.
What Employers can expect from us?
• We will assess your business needs by way of an Organisational Needs Analysis and Training Needs Analysis.
• We will map your training needs to appropriate qualifications and relevant apprenticeship standards.
• We can help provide Information, Advice and Guidance for your in-house training.
• We will source the right training providers and EPA’s from a provider network who will meet the above standards.
• We will help facilitate your employees onto the right training programmes with the appropriate training providers.
• We can provide help and guidance on the Apprenticeship Levy and the best use of those funds, also exploring other funding streams on
• We can provide support, guidance and manage all your requirements around the Common Inspection Framework and compliance with
the Skills Funding Agency.
• We can manage your supply chain on an ongoing basis to ensure that the training providers meet all Quality and Compliance standards in addition to providing high quality training interventions that meet the needs of your organisation.
• We will provide data and quality reports to you monthly.
• You will be assigned a team of specialists who will manage your requirements which will be led by an Account Director who will take
responsibility for the programme.
Contact us now for more information!