This course will help participant’s assess their own emotions and moods and how it affects their levels of confidence and assertiveness. Attendees will also be motivated to remove negative emotions through rational thoughts. This will help each individual build their confidence and display true assertiveness both inside and outside the working environment.
- Define Confidence & Assertiveness
- Clarify the difference between assertiveness and aggression
- Understand the key elements of Confidence
- Recognise negative triggers that reduce confidence
- Understand their own emotions, mood patterns and associated behaviour
- Examine the role rational thought has to play in controlling our emotions
- Summarise habits that serve to build confidence
- Understand the importance of manifesting confidence and assertiveness within an employability context
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.