It can be difficult to decide what career path to take. This course aims to equip you with the information and appropriate tools to effectively plan your career. Planning one’s career before undertaking any training programme or additional education can avoid poor use of time and energy.
- Gain a better understanding of the career planning process
- Effectively nurture a series of options
- Discern the link between your career and your interests, abilities, personality style, and work
- Research and cross-reference occupations, the employment and existing educational programs
- Analyse and evaluate education and career alternatives and target SMARTER goals
- Formulate a strategy to help you achieve your chosen education and career goals
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.