Successfully communicating with your colleagues within the workplace is inextricably linked to your effectiveness as a member of staff. This course helps participants to recognise the significant part that listening has to play within that process. It also investigates how we often communicate beyond the words we exchange.
Many respected organisations within the service sector list effective communication as central to their ongoing success.
- Consider their audience
- Recognise the importance of effective communication
- The Art of listening
- Understand Body Language
- Recognise the role leadership has to play
- Use their Voice – Confident, Effective & Professional
- Effectively communication when presenting
- Produce effectively written communication
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.