Different outcomes connect to service related conflicts and they are often linked to how each is handled. This course focuses on how to manage emotions while working collaboratively toward resolution.
- An Introduction to Conflicts at Work
- Understand Violence and Impact in the Workplace
- Gain an improved understanding of the Law and Reporting Procedures
- Examine the working environment, policies and procedures
- Glean various ways of resolving confrontational situations
All courses use methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.