Participants will develop the skills and knowledge to give effective and appropriate support to customers who exhibit different levels of collection leading to hoarding.
- The varied definitions and the associated issues
- The different types of hoarding
- How to Discern common behaviour
- An Examination of causation
- Identifying methods of customer support
- The role of Body Language
- The View from Both Sides
- The importance of Early Intervention
- The connection with Excellent Customer Service
- Why should RSL staff understand Hoarding
- Helping Hoarders Help Themselves
- The Tenancy Support Role
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.