Delegates will learn how to manage their finances and identify ways of maximising their personal income.
- Realise the benefits of monitoring, budgeting and planning income and spend
- Developing basic income and expenditure monitoring tools
- Utilising mobile phones to monitor income and spend
- Analysing finances to identify areas to reduce spend
- Understanding banking and financial products available
- Developing useful IT skills to save money
- Utilising internet research (comparison websites, eBay, gumtree, etc.)
- Awareness of debt management and support agencies and how to access services
- Understanding the dangers of door stop lenders
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.