Delegates will develop the knowledge and skills to manage rent accounts; monitor and support rent queries and where necessary manage the enforcement of rent recovery.
- How to successfully negotiate rent payments, payment plans and securing ad-hoc agreements on the phone
- How to effectively manage a range of rent accounts efficiently
- The importance of regular monitoring payment and arrear trends
- How to negotiate and agree appropriate repayment plans with residents
- The role that Wandle’s Resident Support Team have to play in the management of rents and arrears.
- The role that Wandle’s Customer service staff play in the sustainability of a tenancy
- External Support Agencies
- Wandle’s process and procedures in respect of instigating and managing enforcement.
- Methods for effectively managing challenging, aggressive residents
- Managing residents with rent arrears who may also be vulnerable and do not speak English as a first language
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.