This course will enable site owners to fully understand their role as a site manager in effectively managing a site whilst providing techniques to improve and maintain tenant liaisons. Participants will be able to fully understand the various aspects of site management, and how to fully implement an effective site management policy in a similar way to managing general needs housing.
- The different types of site and tenure
- The Mobile Homes Act 1983 (as amended)
- Implied and Express Terms in a tenancy
- Effective delivery and management of utilities
- Setting and collecting rent
- The role of a breach notice
- The process of eviction under the Mobile Homes Act 1983 (as amended)
- Allocation policies and their implementation
- Settling a new site
- The role of an effective site manager
- Effective tenant liaison
- Managing conflict on site
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.