An effective telesales call is not just about picking up the phone and “going for it”; to win business and achieve your call objectives it needs to capture your prospect’s attention, immediately build credibility and quickly develop a relationship. This workshop is designed to show you how to do this and by the end of the day the delegate will have the ability to make effective calls to achieve the desired outcome i.e., sales or appointment.
You will leave this workshop with the ability to make telesales calls that will have an immediate impact on your business.
- Understanding why customers buy and how they would like to be treated.
- Helping you to identify the UPS’s of your business and how to communicate these to your prospect
- How to quickly build rapport over the telephone with the use of communication techniques and identifying and adapting to different personality types
- Understanding why listening is important in the sales process and how to actively listen
- Objectives of the call – why this is important
- Planning a call – why this is imperative
- How to get around the “gatekeeper”
- Opening statements – how to hook and gain interest
- Body of the call – information gathering
- Overcoming objections
- How to effectively close to win business
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.