This one day course is ideal for all employees regardless of whether they are the nominated first aider. It can be delivered to meet your organisational needs to enable attendees to glean an improved understanding of first aid.This is an accredited course. Continuous assessment is carried out by the trainer and when completed, attendees will receive certification to allow them to practice for three years until re-qualification.
- Introduction and explanation
- First aid health and safety regulations
- Learn about the priorities of first aid and how to manage an incident safely
- Treatments of unconsciousness, shock, bleeding and common workplace injuries
- Combination of practical and theory sessions
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.