This course will provide delegates with an understanding of neighbourhood, environmental, cleaning and ASB issues through the inspection regime and understand how to ensure effective performance management of contractors and identifying areas of neglect or requiring improvement.
- The role of Estate Inspections
- The key elements of Monthly Satisfaction Surveys and KPIs
- Planning and arrangements – including who should participate?
- Good practice in relation to undertaking an inspection
- How we would deal with under-performing Contractors
- The importance of Stakeholder analysis and its use in providing excellent and effective neighbourhoods
- The role of Estate Inspections in monitoring and tackling Anti-Social Behaviour
- The use of Community Fun Days and Estate Clean ups as part of Community Development
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.