A face to face meeting with a prospect is one of the best ways to build rapport, gain an understanding of their issues/problems, effectively demonstrate how you can help them and ultimately close to win the business. How effective are yours? Are you winning that business? If not, this workshop is for you!
This workshop is completed in one day. You will leave this workshop with the ability to run an effective sales meeting that will have an immediate impact on your business.
- Why face to face meetings are important
- Understanding why customers buy and how they would like to be treated
- Why listening is important and how to develop active listening skills
- How to quickly build rapport with your customers
- Helping you to identify the UPS’s of your business and how to use these communicate to your prospect
- How to arrive at the sales meeting fully prepared
- How to control the meeting
- The relevant questions to ask to identify needs
- How to demonstrate why your product/service meets their needs
- How to effective close the meeting to win the business.
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.