Change is inevitable and Leaders and Managers who face a change programme want to achieve positive results and deal effectively with that change. This practical session aims to introduce the concept of managing change. Participants will also explore how to overcome resistance to change and find their place in the change process.
- Examine Readiness for Change
- Explore how to overcome resistance to change and the common causes
- Examine the 8-Step process for managing a change project
- Review the ‘Change Curve’
- Understand organisational memory
- Discern how to deal with loss and uncertainty
Workshop will include 3 more of the following methodologies: Presentations, Discussions, Group Work, Q & A, Short Films