This qualification is aimed at those looking to undertake the role of a fire marshal in the workplace. This is a qualification that indicates an individual can undertake a specific role in the workplace and that may be relied upon by employers.
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Know how to use a range of fire controls
- Understand the importance of a prompt and safe evacuation of the workplace
- Know how to support individuals during an evacuation
- Understand the roles of the fire marshal in the workplace
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.