This 2 day course is designed for people who need to renew a First Aid at Work qualification through a set criterion.
The Course Content for the First Aid at Work Re-Qualification will cover a refresher of the following topics:
- Bleeding (minor and severe) & Burns
- Casualty movement
- Choking (adult)
- CPR (adult) & Fainting & Primary survey
- Seizures (adult)
- Shock & Unconscious casualty
- Allergic reactions & Asthma
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries & Strains and Sprains
- Chest pains (including heart attack) & Stroke
- Eye, Head and Spinal injuries
- Low blood sugar
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.
You may also be interested in Manual Handling Training.