With the introduction of GDPR delegates will understand what the Data Protection legislation is about and how it relates to their
workplace. They will learn the key skills to effectively manage and protect their organisations data and the increased implications related to collection and retention of data post 25 May 2018.
- Understand the similarities and differences between GDPR and DPA 1998
- Understand the 10 key areas of GDPR that need to be considered
- Know what data security is now demanded data security – and the penalties for non-compliance
- Know how to lawfully handle subject access requests and right to erasure
- Know what new rights data subjects have under the new GDPR
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.