This training is for all staff who have to conduct challenging conversations primarily with staff/colleague but also with clients/customers. This could be with regard to their behaviour, results, or actions or dealing with customer complaints. This course will equip you with the necessary confidence, knowledge and skills to engage with people in a calm and positive way. You will feel prepared, confident and know the best way to deal with situations in a consistent, fair way, whilst still maintaining relationships. You will come away with practical tips to use every day. Scenarios and role play will also form part of the training.
• A greater understanding of what causes colleagues/customers to be demanding or difficult
• Identify what conversations can be challenging and why
• The benefits of dealing with issues promptly
• Confidence and guidelines for dealing with unacceptable behaviour
• Key skills to use when having tough conversations
• Preparing and planning for tough conversations
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.