This course will take a practical approach to explaining the most up to date elements of housing law and how it can be effectively applied
in day to day housing matters including support and enforcement.
- Understand Landlord and tenant law
- Identify security of tenure and tenure types
- Understand and outline the various types of leases
- Understand tenancy breaches and grounds for possession proceedings
- Understand and implement legal changes to the tenancy
- Show understanding of habitable homes and disrepair
- Follow Housing law during the allocation of housing
- Define changes to housing law and recent case precedents
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.