Influencing others in the workplace can be a real challenge. Add to that the fact that those we often need to influence hold more senior positions than our own, that task can at times seem impossible. This short course aims to highlight how you can influence upward by effectively using timing, empathy and a number of other memorable strategies that really work.
- Understand the role of timing
- Learn how to effectively use empathy
- Discern how to analyse stakeholders and adapt to their interests
- Construct their pitch
- Present in a manner that manages conflict
- Adopt the 6 point strategy
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.