Producing a great CV may contribute significantly to an applicant successfully getting an interview but many would argue that existing staff’s interview technique is what really makes the difference when it comes to employing the right person. Attendees will learn how to develop truly effective skills to improve the interview process and increase their level of discernment when questioning each candidate.
- Identify the benefits of interviewing skills and the various types of interviews
- Clearly define appropriate success factors, identifying the steps involved in writing and finalising such factors for a position
- Establishing a plan for an interview and prepare an office for an interview
- Identify the types of bias, the steps involved in evaluating a candidate, and several criteria for ranking candidates
- Identify the follow-up tasks that should be performed after an interview
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate questions within the context of existing legislation
- Have clear objectives as to what the minimum and maximum their organisation can charge and be able to use tradeables within the discussion with the employer to win their business
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.