Participants will develop the skills and knowledge to draft and moulds letters/emails with the appropriate language, tone, and structure, to clearly and effectively convey their message to meet the needs of a range of audiences.
- Identify common mistakes in written communication
- Understand good and bad practice when using emails
- Effectively structure and compose letters/emails
- Confidently respond to complaints
- Understand and identify the impact of active and passive verbs
- Understand the impact of tone on writing, and convey an appropriate and effective tone/voice
- Choose words with greater care and consideration of their impact
- Write more succinctly, use plain English and avoid clichés
- Improve layout and formatting for greater effectiveness
- Understand essential grammar and punctuation
- Review and proof-read
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.
You may also be interested in Report Writing Skill’s .