Date: Dates available upon request
Times: 9:30AM – 4:30PM
Price: £70pp, discounts available for 2 or more students
This qualification has been developed to provide an introduction to the key principles of good customer service. It is delivered over 1 day and is ideal for those entering a workforce for the first time or are new to a customer service role.
The qualification can be used as part of an induction programme with our trainers tailoring the generic principles to your in-house organisational standards.
- Defining good Customer Service
- Benefits of good Customer Service
- Identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Dealing with issues that may arise when customer needs and expectations are not met
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.