A recent survey highlighted that 89% of respondents revealed that they had ceased shopping with certain organisations due to a poor
customer service experience. Time after time such customers make judgements on organisations based on their personal interaction with staff. Whether your business is in the public or private sector, customer satisfaction is inextricably linked to your success or failure. This qualification has been developed to provide an introduction to the key principles of good customer service. It is delivered over one day and is ideal for existing staff as well as those entering a workforce for the first time who may be new to a customer service role. The qualification can be used as part of an induction programme with our trainers tailoring the generic principles to your in-house
- Defining good Customer Service
- Benefits of good Customer Service
- Identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Dealing with issues that may arise when customer needs and expectations are not met
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.