(Introductory, Intermediate or Advanced)
Delegates can attend a course a course aimed at beginners through to a session aimed at advanced students who already have a considerable understanding of Excel.
The Differentiated learning outcomes below set out the varied learning related to the level of training each student chooses to attend.
- Understand the concepts of Excel spreadsheets
- Create, edit and format a worksheet
- Use formulas for basic calculations
- Copy and move data
- Preview and print worksheets
- Apply in automatic formatting
- Create and edit charts and graphs
- Manage and enhance large worksheets
- Create formulas across multiple worksheets
- Create range names and use range names in formulas
- Effective represent complex data graphically
- Understanding the concepts of databasing and create and modify databases
- Sort lists and filter information
- Use logical and lookup functions
- Consolidate data on worksheet by category and position
- Set data restrictions using data validation
- Effectively use subtotal feature
- Create and edit pivot tables
- Protect the Excel worksheet
Key Topics Covered:
Using Basic Workbook Skills
Working with Ranges
Creating Simple Formulas
Copying & Moving Data
Printing & Previewing Worksheets Using Page Setup
Formatting Numbers & Text
Working with Columns & Rows
Using Automatic Formatting
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.
You may also be interested in Microsoft Word Training.