The art of Negotiation should never be underestimated. An increasing number of organisations are finding that their staff need to develop the skills required to successfully negotiate with potential clients. Understanding the ways of carrying this out by, among other things, identifying needs, achieving agreement and recognising signals and body language are essential.
- Have the confidence and communication skills to achieve a win-win outcome through negotiation
- Understand the impact of their personality on the process
- Learn how to effectively use questioning in the negotiation process
- Understand the role of Body Language
- Sell the value of their service and training so they can win against lower priced competitors
- Anticipate and address objections before they come up and be able to respond to objections
- Avoid critical mistakes in the negotiation process that will lose the sale
- Have clear objectives as to what the minimum and maximum their organisation can charge and be able to use tradeables within the discussion with the employer to win their business.
- Learn some tested negotiation strategies and tactics to achieve an agreement in discussions.
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.