This 5 day combined PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Training Course is aimed at anyone involved in project work needing an in depth understanding of PRINCE2 up to the standard of the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination. In particular, Project Managers, Team Leaders and Managers, Project Assurance and Project Support roles working in a PRINCE2 environment and those intending to play a role in a project conducted in accordance with PRINCE2 or advise an organisation on implementing PRINCE2.
Attendees will be provided with a copy of the PRINCE2 course Manual and a pre-course study pack prior to attending days 1 to 4 and will be expected to complete at least four hours of directed self-study using these.
- Recognise, understand and adopt the proven good project management practice embodied in PRINCE2
- Gain the best possible preparation for taking the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
- Understand how the PRINCE2 process model fits together
- Understand the context and main function of each process
- Understand the main ideas underlying each theme
- Understand the uses of each theme and the techniques described in PRINCE2
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.