This (3 day) PRINCE2 Foundation training course is suited to individuals involved in project work requiring a good understanding of PRINCE2 up to the standard of the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination, and who may wish to take the Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner training course at a later stage. It is also aimed at new and existing Project Managers working in a PRINCE2 environment. For attendees, some experience of working in a project management environment, or at least a good understanding of the principles and uses of project management or Prior knowledge of PRINCE2 may be helpful, but is not essential.
- Recognise, understand and adopt the proven good project management practice embodied in PRINCE2
- Gain the best possible preparation for taking the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
- Understand how the PRINCE2 process model fits together
- Understand the context and main function of each process
- Understand the main ideas underlying each theme
- Understand the uses of each theme
- Understand the techniques described in PRINCE2
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.