This course will help participant’s assess their own role in the recruitment and selection of new members of staff. It helps attendees reflect on and understand how each stage of the process has a part to play in improving their organisations existing workforce.
The course concentrates on how to effectively attract the right people to your organisations while using the appropriate procedures.
- Recognise their role and responsibilities
- Understand the importance of a Request to Recruit
- Produce accurate and relevant Job Descriptions
- Reflect the successful candidate through Advert Text
- Effectively design a job Advert
- Considering key elements of the interview room
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.