Develop the skills to formulate and draft engaging business reports within a number of settings and contexts, coupled with enhancing your general business reports and writing skills.
- The Purpose and features of a report
- The Terms of reference, titles and introductions
- How to Collect information
- How to Organise information
- How to Write clearly and effectively
- The effectiveness of layout, structure, formatting and using visual tools/illustrations
- How to Review their work
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.
You may also be interested in Letter Writing Skills.