Stress affects a large proportion of the population. The HSE reported that the majority of working days were lost to work-related ill health due to Stress, Depression and Anxiety.
The wellbeing of employees should be paramount among the many concerns of every responsible employer. This course is designed to help employers to recognise signs and symptoms of stress within their teams and to provide practical strategies to manage stress individually and within the workforce.
- An Introduction to Stress Awareness
- Gain an understanding of signs and symptoms
- Discuss the main causes of stress
- Examine the reaction and impact of stress
- Develop strategies to manage stress
- Learn about Mindfulness and other therapies
- Understand the importance of Goal Setting
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.