Delegates will develop useful and practical strategies to successfully manage and continuously develop in the workplace, both professionally and personally.
By the end of this course delegates will learn how to:
- Understand the key areas of conflict, contention and stress
- Exploring the key triggers for disharmony at work
- Psychological preparedness and applying perspective at work
- Identifying, understanding and managing diverse character types at work
- Managing challenging colleagues
- Emotional intelligence explained and explored
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.
You may also be interested in Assertiveness in the Workplace Training.