Central to the success of all organisations are effective teams. Mobility with the employment sector means that all teams are subject to change in personnel and conditions. While teams deal with new conditions or new members they still face other challenges such as re-structures, mergers and even fundamental industry changes. Creative solutions still need to be utilised by both new and well developed teams. This engaging course provides a successful route to team development for new, virtual or existing teams.
- Understanding effective team membership and leadership
- How to gain and maintain high performance teams
- Discern how to deal effectively with challenges within a team
- Insight into the ‘Mood Elevator’ and Best Practice
- Grasping the importance of effective communication, collaboration, and performance
- Effectively using team resources to ensure positive outcomes
- How to facilitate meetings that colleagues want to attend
- See the importance of clarity in roles and goals
- Examine Teamwork tools that work
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.