Delegates will discern the importance of interaction with new and existing tenants. They will also learn how to make balanced, fair and legally accurate decisions when providing both support and enforcement.
- Good Practice and Advice for Residents at Pre-Tenancy and Sign Up
- Security of Tenure and Tenancy Types
- Managing Cases of Abandonment and Temporarily Absent Tenants
- Preventing, Investigating, Evidence Gathering and Enforcement of Subletting
- Making Fair and Balanced Decisions with Succession Requests
- Effectively Addressing Illegal Occupation and Squatting
- Joint Tenancies, Tenancy Changes, Terminations and Tenancy Demotions
- Effectively Addressing Under-Occupation
- Mutual Exchange, Transfers and other Housing Options
- Assignment of Tenancies
- Managing Requests for Lodgers, Satellite Dishes and Pets
- Understanding the Impact of Proposed Changes to Tenancy Law
All courses use various methods of engagement including Presentations, Q and A, Case studies, Group discussions, Short Films and Course hand-outs.